Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thinking of Chocolate!


Since I posted my favorite healthy brownie recipe today (see at bottom of page - try it, you'll like it), I thought I would post one of my pictures of cocoa on the tree in Grenada!  If I did not know this was chocolate, I would never be able to guess.  Would you? 

Grenada has the most amazing chocolate company - Grenada Chocolate Factory.  They have won awards for their wonderful dark chocolate (from bean to chocolate bar).  You can actually watch a short 8 minute video on You Tube about this tiny company in Grenada that makes THE most delicious chocolate.  It is called Radical Chocolate by Eti Peleg.  So, sit back, grab some dark chocolate to nibble and see how your chocolate bar came to be!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog Patty.
Denise

Patty said...

Thanks Denise. Now if I can just keep it current (and interesting)!