Friday, July 18, 2008

I LIVE FOR VACATION...


I found some cute luggage tags at one of our local stores.  One is the title of this post, "I LIVE FOR VACATION"; the other is "GET ME TO THE BEACH!"  Of course, I had to buy them for our upcoming trip to the Bahamas.  How appropriate...

This trip is one that "Lucky" Larry won last year with a Seattle's Best Coffee contest.  His prize included $1500 of Columbia clothing, round trip air to Miami, and this four night cruise on Royal Caribbean Cruiseline to the Bahamas.  He is truly lucky!  The best thing I've ever won was a garden hose - not very exciting to be sure.

So, we leave in a couple weeks for our "free" trip - the last hurrah before I go back to work.  We will visit Miami - starting the trip by staying in South Beach for a night.  Once on the ship, we visit Nassau, Coco Cay (little private Royal Caribbean island), and Key West.  Having never been to Florida before, I know this will be a fun trip!  It will end with two nights in an area called Sunny Isle before we return to Juneau.  Can't wait...  the trip countdown has begun!  Here we go again, looking for SOMEWHERE IN THE SUN!  (It is pouring rain in Juneau today...)  15 days and counting until sunshine and warmth...

No comments: