Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Sad First...













Yesterday was a sad first for me.  My gas guzzling SUV was telling me it needed a drink, so I went to the gas station as I have done many times in m life.  This was the first time that I have filled my tank since our return from Grenada.  Oh my goodness - the pump shut off at $100 and the tank was "ALMOST" full.  So, paying $100 to almost fill my tank is a first (and unfortunately, won't be the last).








Hopefully these cartoons will make you laugh (instead of cry) next time you visit the pump!








Good luck everyone!  I'm not looking forward to winter when we have to use heating oil to heat our home...

1 comment:

Patty said...

I'd LOVE to take a photography class! I love taking pictures, and out of hundreds there might be a good shot or two (but not as professional as I would like it to be). Sounds good!