Saturday, July 12, 2008

My first post on my first blog...

Well, I'm not exactly sure how this blog will work out!  This is my attempt to stay in touch with friends and family.  As we all know, life is busy and it is hard to stay connected.  So, here is my attempt to remain connected, no matter how far we are from each other.  We will see if it works!

My thoughts for this blog are to post the new happenings in our life, as well as favorite recipes and new adventures and travels.  I'll try to keep it interesting!  Someone once told me I need to write a book about my travels and adventures - this will have to suffice.  (Ha, ha)

So, please help me stay connected by posting on this blog, (of course there are e-mails or phone calls too).  Wish me luck in my new technological journey...

8 comments:

Patty said...

No problem Kathi!

Lucy said...

Hey Patty this is your Aunt Lucille and I do not know beans. Love your blog

Lucy said...

I need your e-mail address

Unknown said...

Hi Patty. Your blog looks great. I love the photos, especially of Abbey. This is the first time I have ever posted on a blog. I am impressed with your tech ability.Pat

Patty said...

No reason to be impressed - this blog makes it very simple! You just decide what to put, select a template, and you are done... (Almost) that simple!

Lucy said...

I promised not to bug you but just have to say you are going great guns on your blogging.

Patty said...

Thanks Lucille. I know that all will change once school starts. This time is a luxury...

Lucy said...

Just wanted to say a quick hi. Your food makes me hungry.I posted some family pics on my blog Lucilles Blog if you care to look. May have some on Lucy's blog. Your Aunt Lucille