Friday, March 6, 2009

Who will win??




Well, during our short time in California we were able to find the new HGTV DREAM HOME in Sonoma, CA. Some lucky person will be winning this home in a week or so! It is in a cute little area in Sonoma - wine country. I thought it would be grander and larger... but it actually was a nice farm style home. The other homes in the neighborhood were gorgeous (and actually more lavish than the dream home). Not that I would complain mind you! The lucky winner will have to cough up about $700,000 for the tax man.

I learned while there that actually HGTV picks several names; then does interviews with the perspective winners finding just the "right" person to win the home. So, I'm betting I did not win or I would have heard by now! Oh well, back to reality.

No comments: