Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baggallini Anyone?

If you are in the market for a nice organized bag, purse, or piece of luggage - check out Baggallini!  The company was started in 1995 by two veteran flight attendants who recognized the need for functional tote bags, but fashionable as well.

I purchased their Expandable Tote for our upcoming trip.  So, instead of carrying my day pack, I will have a stylish tote which will be perfect for cosmetics, jewelry, travel documents and my book.  There are pockets for a water bottle, sunglasses, and your book on the outside.  I love the organizational elements woven into each bag or purse style, as well as their light weight!  Hmm - you can tell that women designed and made these.

This company has wonderful colors as well - many fabric and color choices to choose from.  They even have introduced a new eco-line of products where 100% of the outside fabric used to make the bags used to be PET plastic bottles!  Way to help Mother Earth Baggallini!

Check them out! For my Juneau friends - Foodland Super Drug has a few left... not in the pretty colors though.
    BAGGALLINI

No comments: