Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Dinner and Protein Day? What to do...

Well, I am still trying to hit that goal weight, and I keep bouncing up a few lbs, down a few lbs.  So, back at it again.  Today is protein day.  I would really like to have some creamy potatoes, and a creamy side dish to go with my meat, but obviously if it is protein day, that cannot happen.

So, in honor of Easter, I'll be hard boiling some eggs and trying a new recipe for bacon jalapeno eggs.  I found it searching for some different kind of deviled eggs.  I'll be replacing the mayo with greek yogurt (got to keep it healthy right).  It sounds quite tasty, and I might throw a little cheddar cheese in as well. (YUM!)


It has been a long time since I hard boiled eggs to dye them and have an egg hunt.  I guess this is the next best thing.  Happy Easter.

No comments: